To help you make future travel plans with absolute confidence and flexibility, we have added the Uniworld Assurance Policy to all new 2021 bookings. This gives you:
- Added flexibility and choice. Amend your 2021 departure date up to 60 days before departure.
- Change your departure date for free OR receive a Future Travel Certificate redeemable on any of our Travel Corporation (TTC) sister brands.
- Future Travel Certificates are issued for the amount paid to Uniworld and are valid for travel within 2 years.
- Future Travel Certificates are fully transferable and redeemable on any Uniworld cruise or a TTC holiday, including our Australian domestic holiday options.
- Gold Seal Protection is also available which offers even further flexibility to 30 days before departure.
Terms & Conditions
The Uniworld Australia Assurance Policy is available on all new Australian 2021 bookings made from 1 June 2020. Changing your departure date is subject to availability, seasonality and price changes. Future Travel Certificates (FTC) can be redeemed at any time, for travel within 24 months of issue. FTCs are electronic and funds are held on file with Uniworld. FTCs are issued for the full value of the monies paid to Uniworld. They can be used towards any new Uniworld or U by Uniworld cruise/cruise-tour or any TTC holiday. Air penalties and other third-party non-refundable fees (when applicable) are not included in this certificate. Restrictions on travel dates may apply, as well as limits on combinability with other offers; please call for details. To redeem, please notify our Reservations Department or your travel advisor. FTCs will be applied as a non-refundable payment to your next booking. Once redeemed, should your travel plans change 120 days or more prior to the departure date of the new reservation a new FTC will be issued in the same amount less any non-refundable items on the booking. Should your plans change less than 120 days prior to departure the certificate cannot be reissued or transferred to a new reservation, as per our regular booking terms and conditions. The cruise portion of the certificate can be redeemed on a booking with any of the Travel Corporation sister brands by booking directly with the brand. For added flexibility, we have made FTCs transferrable at any time prior to December 31, 2022 with the original owner’s written authorisation. Limit one FTC per person per booking. FTCs, or unused portions thereof, cannot be redeemed for cash. For further information, please contact Uniworld Australia.