This Travel Agent “Book 3, Sail Free” Educational Cruise Promotion (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion") is operated by Uniworld River Cruises, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Uniworld") 17323 Ventura Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91316 USA.
1. The Promotion is open to participating travel agents only (hereinafter referred to as “participants”), 21 years of age and older at the time they enter.
2. Participants must be residents of the United States or Canada at time of booking and at time of travel.
3. Employees of Uniworld, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as members of their families, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER / RULES OF ENTRY
4. Booking period: Participants must make three (3) or six (6) new 2016 Uniworld bookings between 12:00 AM PST on February 15, 2016 and 11:59 PM PST on May 15, 2016.
a. The following bookings are not eligible for the Promotion: 2017 bookings; bookings made using travel agent rates; complimentary award cruises; FAM cruises; bookings transferred between travel agents or travel agencies; and bookings that have been cancelled and re-booked.
5. Entry period: Participants must go to uniworld.com/book3 (United States and Canada) and complete the online entry form in its entirety between 12:00 AM PST on February 15, 2016 and 11:59 PM PST on May 30, 2016. Upon conclusion of the entry period, the Promotion is considered closed and bookings can no longer be redeemed for the Promotion.
6. Multiple entries are permitted. Participants must submit eligible booking numbers in multiples of three (3). One (1) online entry form must be submitted for every three (3) eligible bookings in order to be entered into the Promotion.
7. All submitted bookings must be secured with at least a deposit at time of submission.
8. Participant must be the original agent of record on all submitted bookings.
9. Uniworld reserves the right to verify any/all submitted bookings, and may disqualify bookings deemed ineligible at Uniworld’s sole discretion.
FREE EDUCATIONAL CRUISE
10. Three (3) eligible bookings: Participants who submit three (3) eligible bookings into the Promotion will receive a free educational cruise, defined as one (1) 8-day 2016 or (1) 8-day 2017 European Uniworld boutique river cruise for two (2) guests (double occupancy) on an available departure date at time of booking. Free educational cruise applies to European cruises only; cruise/tours are excluded.
11. Six (6) eligible bookings: Participants who submit six (6) eligible bookings into the Promotion will receive a free educational cruise, defined as one (1) 13- or 15-day 2016 or one (1) 13- or 15-day 2017 European Uniworld boutique river cruise for two (2) guests (double occupancy) on an available departure date at time of booking. Free educational cruise applies to European cruises only; cruise/tours are excluded.
12. Free educational cruise must take place during the calendar year 2016 or 2017, excluding travel during the following blackout periods: May, June, and September 1 through October 15.
13. Suite or junior suite accommodations are excluded from the Promotion; the best available stateroom is assigned at time of booking based on inventory management and at the sole discretion of Uniworld.
14. The all-inclusive amenities outlined in Uniworld’s current Europe brochure and on uniworld.com are included.
15. Transfers are included based on guidelines found in Uniworld’s current Europe brochure and on uniworld.com.
16. Pre-/post-cruise extensions and airfare are not included.
17. Port charges are not included for free educational cruises redeemed in 2016; payment of port charges is due immediately upon receipt of the free educational cruise booking confirmation for 2016 cruises. Port charges are included for free educational cruises redeemed in 2017.
18. Participants who receive a free educational cruise (hereinafter referred to as “cruise recipients”) will be issued a free educational cruise certificate by Uniworld via email within fifteen (15) business days after all eligible booking numbers have been entered at uniworld.com/book3. At the time the free educational cruise certificate is issued, Uniworld will provide cruise recipients with further redemption instructions.
19. Uniworld reserves the right to verify any/all submitted bookings, and may disqualify bookings deemed ineligible at Uniworld’s sole discretion. Bookings deemed ineligible can be canceled bookings; bookings made using travel agent rates; complimentary award cruises; FAM cruises; bookings transferred between travel agents or travel agencies; and bookings that have been canceled and re-booked; etc. If any bookings are disqualified, the free educational cruise will NOT be awarded.
20. As part of the educational cruise, the following is expected from all cruise recipients: they must attend a welcome meeting with designated ship staff member; take part in a ship tour of staterooms, public areas, and explanation of on-board programs to increase product knowledge; and review sales information which will include destination brochures. They are also required to sign and return the Travel Agent Code of Conduct before booking is confirmed.
21. Free educational cruises are not transferable. No cash substitutions. Uniworld may, at their sole discretion, substitute an educational cruise of equal or greater value. Free educational cruises cannot be redeemed by persons other than the cruise recipients.
22. Cruise recipients may be asked to show government issued photo identification or travel agent identification card prior to cruise fulfillment. Uniworld reserves the right to request written proof of a possible cruise recipient residence and age before awarding the free educational cruise. Additional eligibility requirements, if any, will be determined by the sole discretion of Uniworld at a later date and applicable to the cruise recipients.
23. By accepting the free educational cruise, the cruise recipients will allow Uniworld use of their name and/or likeness at no cost. The cruise recipients’ full names and cities of residence may be published in print materials and/or online (and not limited to Uniworld’s e-newsletter, uniworld.com, twitter.com, and facebook.com).
24. Uniworld, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the promotion entry process. Entries that are misdirected, lost, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, or garbled upon actual receipt by Uniworld, for any reason, including without limitation by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, or incompatibility with Uniworld or other third party servers involved in the entry process, will not be eligible. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot, or any other automated means will be void and will be disqualified. Uniworld cannot be held responsible for any problems with computer networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in a participant’s entry form or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged, or lost.
25. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to abide and be bound by all of the official Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Uniworld. All decisions regarding the promotion including, but not limited to, selecting the cruise recipients shall be made by Uniworld whose decision shall be final, including but not limited to if the participant fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise acts (a) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (b) it is perceived that participant has an intent to harass, abuse, threaten or annoy any other participant, Uniworld, their affiliated companies or their advertising and promotions agencies, or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Uniworld has the right to reject entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
27. Uniworld reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms & Conditions, cruises, definitions, and any other information, or to cancel this Promotion at any time without any form of notice whatsoever.
28. Void where prohibited. Further restrictions may apply depending on region/country of residence. Some participants may be ineligible to enter the promotion due to restrictions in their country or state/province of residence.
29. The information gathered on the entry form is considered to be the participant number for the Promotion, and will be used to alert the cruise recipients of their cruises and to provide participants with services and offers.
30. Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the promotion should be directed to Uniworld’s Sales Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone 800-868-7905.