This “Lucky No. 10” Educational Cruise Promotion is operated by Uniworld River Cruises, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Uniworld") 17323 Ventura Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91316 USA.
1. This travel agent booking event will run on the Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection website at uniworld.com/luck10 (United States) and uniworld.com/ca/lucky10 (Canada).
2. The travel agents selected to receive the free educational cruises (hereinafter referred to as “cruise recipients”) and the travel agents selected to win the seven gift cards (hereinafter referred to as “gift card recipients”) will be notified via email within two (2) business days after the drawing has been held.
3. The promotion is open to participating travel agents 21 years of age and older at the time they enter the promotion.
4. Employees of Uniworld, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as members of their families, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
5. All participants, including cruise recipients and gift card recipients, must be residents of the United States or Canada at time of booking and at time of travel.
6. A total of ten (10) travel agents will be selected and will be drawn at random from all eligible participants. Multiple entries are permitted. Once a new 2015 or 2016 Uniworld booking is made from October 1, 2015 through November 30, 2015, the travel agent must go to uniworld.com/lucky10 (United States) or uniworld.com/ca/lucky10 (Canada) and complete the entry form to submit each individual entry to be considered to receive an educational cruise or gift card. Monarch Collection and Connoisseur Collection bookings entered on the form generate ten (10) entries; all other bookings entered on the form generate one (1) entry. The entry form must be completed for each new booking made during the event period in order to be considered to receive an educational cruise or gift card. Additional entries are allowed for each new booking made until November 30, 2015. This travel agent booking event does not apply to group and charter bookings.
7. The information gathered on the entry form is considered to be the participant number for this promotion.
8. All eligible participants will be entered into the drawing to receive the following:
• Grand Prize: One (1) 8-Day 2016 “Bordeaux, Vineyards & Châteaux” Uniworld Boutique River Cruise for two (2) in the best available stateroom (excluding suites), on an available departure date at time of booking, and free roundtrip economy airfare for two (2).
• 1st Place A: One (1) 8-Day 2016 European Uniworld Boutique River Cruise of the agent’s choice for two (2) in the best available stateroom (excluding suites), on an available departure date at time of booking.
• 1st Place B: One (1) 8-Day 2016 European Uniworld Boutique River Cruise of the agent’s choice for two (2) in the best available stateroom (excluding suites), on an available departure date at time of booking.
• 3rd Place: One (1) $500 VISA gift card
• 4th Place: One (1) $250 VISA gift card
• 5th Place: One (1) $250 VISA gift card
• 6th Place: One (1) $100 VISA gift card
• 7th Place: One (1) $100 VISA gift card
• 8th Place: One (1) $100 VISA gift card
• 9th Place: One (1) $100 VISA gift card
For more information about Uniworld river cruises, please visit uniworld.com or uniworld.com/ca.
9. Free roundtrip economy airfare is available only to cruise recipient of the Grand Prize “Bordeaux, Vineyards & Châteaux” free educational cruise and their guest. Free air is based on economy class airfare from most major U.S. and Canadian cities. Free air is subject to flight availability at time of booking. Air itineraries will be at the discretion of Uniworld and will be assigned at time of booking. Free air includes all airline fuel surcharges, government taxes, and fees. Other restrictions may apply.
10. Uniworld will contact the cruise recipients and gift card recipients via email and is authorized to select new cruise recipients and gift card recipients at random if original cruise recipients and gift card recipients do not respond within 48 hours. In such a case the rights of the original cruise recipients and gift card recipients expire. Cruise recipients and gift card recipients may be asked to show government issued photo identification or travel agent identification card prior to prize fulfillment. Uniworld reserves the right to request written proof of a possible cruise recipient and gift card recipient’s residence and age before awarding the free educational cruise or gift card. Additional eligibility requirements, if any, will be determined by the sole discretion of Uniworld at a later date and applicable to the cruise recipients.
11. Free educational cruises and gift cards are not transferable. No cash substitutions. Uniworld may, at their sole discretion, substitute an educational cruise or gift card of equal or greater value. Free educational cruises and gift cards cannot be redeemed by persons other than the cruise recipients.
12. By accepting the free educational cruise and gift card, the cruise recipients and gift card recipients will allow Uniworld use of their name and/or likeness at no cost. The cruise recipients’ and gift card recipients’ full names and cities of residence may be published in print materials and/or online (and not limited to Uniworld’s e-newsletter, uniworld.com, twitter.com, and facebook.com).
13. Travel must take place during the calendar year 2016. Offer is subject to availability, and it excludes travel during the following blackout periods: May, June, and September 1st through October 15th.
14. As part of their educational cruise, the following is expected from the cruise recipients: they must attend a welcome meeting with designated ship staff member; take part in a ship tour of staterooms, public areas, and explanation of on-board programs to increase product knowledge; and review sales information which will include destination brochures. They are also required to sign and return the Travel Agent Code of Conduct before booking is confirmed.
15. Included in the free educational cruises are all meals and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages onboard the ship (except premium spirits), riverview stateroom, all gratuities onboard and onshore, and shore excursions as described in Uniworld’s current Europe brochure or at uniworld.com or uniworld.com/ca. Transfers are included based on guidelines found in the 2016 Europe and Russia brochure. The free educational cruises do not include port taxes, pre/post-extensions, or air transportation (except for winner of “Bordeaux, Vineyards & Châteaux” cruise, as described above in sections 8 and 9). The free educational cruises exclude suite or junior suite accommodations; cabin is assigned at time of booking based on inventory management and at the sole discretion of Uniworld. Payment of port taxes is due immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation. Details are subject to change; subject to availability.
16. Uniworld, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the promotion entry process. Entries that are misdirected, lost, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, or garbled upon actual receipt by Uniworld, for any reason, including without limitation by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, or incompatibility with Uniworld or other third party servers involved in the entry process, will not be eligible. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot, or any other automated means will be void and will be disqualified. Uniworld cannot be held responsible for any problems with computer networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in a participant’s entry form or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged, or lost.
17. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to abide and be bound by all of the official Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Uniworld. All decisions regarding the promotion including, but not limited to, selecting the cruise recipients shall be made by Uniworld whose decision shall be final, including but not limited to if the participant fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise acts (a) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (b) it is perceived that participant has an intent to harass, abuse, threaten or annoy any other participant, Uniworld, their affiliated companies or their advertising and promotions agencies, or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Uniworld has the right to reject entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
19. Uniworld reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms and Conditions, cruises, definitions, and any other information, or to cancel this promotion at any time without any form of notice whatsoever.
20. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Further restrictions may apply depending on region/country of residence. Some participants may be ineligible to enter the promotion due to restrictions in their country or state/province of residence.
21. The information provided by participants will be used to alert the cruise recipients of their cruises and to provide participants with services and offers.
22. Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the promotion should be directed to Uniworld.