This Educational Cruise Promotion is operated by Uniworld River Cruises, Inc.(hereinafter referred to as "Uniworld") 17323 Ventura Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91316 USA.
1. The Educational Cruise Promotion for travel agents only will run during the Uniworld webinar entitled“ The Joy of Life: Uniworld’ s 2017 France Cruises, ”part of the Uniworld RiverTalk™ Webinar Series.Promotion entry period will commence on June 16, 2016 at 11: 00 AM PDT and terminate on June 16, 2016 at 12: 00 PM PDT.A drawing will be held within one week after the promotion entry period ends to select one travel agent who will receive a free educational cruise.
2. The travel agent selected to receive the free educational cruise(hereinafter referred to as“ cruise recipient”) will be notified via email within two(2) business days after the drawing has been held.
3. The promotion is open to participating travel agents 21 years of age and older at the time they enter the promotion.
4. Employees of Uniworld, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as members of their families, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
5. All participants, including cruise recipient, must be residents of the United States or Canada at time of booking and at time of travel.
6. One(1) travel agent will be selected and will be drawn at random from all eligible participants.One(1) entry per person.
7. In order to be eligible for the promotion, attendance at the "The Joy of Life" RiverTalk™ webinar and completion of the post - webinar survey are both mandatory
8. The information gathered on the survey form is considered to be the participant number for this promotion.
9. Free Educational Cruise: One(1) Uniworld river cruise for two(2) guests in the best available stateroom, excluding suites, on an 8 - Day“ Paris & Normandy” 2017 European departure.For more information about Uniworld river cruises, please visit uniworld.com.
10. Uniworld will contact the cruise recipient via email and is authorized to select a new cruise recipient at random if original cruise recipient does not respond within 48 hours.In such a case the rights of the original cruise recipient expire.Cruise recipient may be asked to show government issued photo identification or travel agent identification card prior to prize fulfillment.Uniworld reserves the right to request written proof of a possible cruise recipient’ s residence and age before awarding the free educational cruise.Additional eligibility requirements, if any, will be determined by the sole discretion of Uniworld at a later date and applicable to the cruise recipients.
11. Free educational cruise is not transferable.No cash substitutions.Uniworld may, at their sole discretion, substitute an educational cruise of equal or greater value.Free educational cruise cannot be redeemed by persons other than the cruise recipient.
12. By accepting the free educational cruise, the cruise recipient will allow Uniworld use of their name and / or likeness at no cost.The cruise recipient’ s full name and city of residence may be published in print materials and / or online(and not limited to Uniworld’ s e - newsletter, uniworld.com, twitter.com, and facebook.com).
13. Travel must take place during the calendar year 2017. Offer is subject to availability, and it excludes travel during the following blackout periods: May, June, and September 1 st through October 15th.
14. As part of this free educational cruise, the following is expected from the cruise recipient: they must attend a welcome meeting with designated ship staff member; take part in a ship tour of staterooms, public areas, and explanation of on - board programs to increase product knowledge; and review sales information which will include destination brochures.They are also required to sign and return the Travel Agent Code of Conduct before booking is confirmed.
15. Included in the free educational cruise are all meals and unlimited alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages onboard the ship(except premium spirits), riverview stateroom, all gratuities onboard and onshore, port charges, and shore excursions as described in Uniworld’ s current Europe brochure or at uniworld.com.Transfers are included based on guidelines found in the Europe and Russia brochure.The free educational cruise does not include air transportation or pre - or post - cruise extensions.The free educational cruise excludes suite or junior suite accommodations; cabin is assigned at time of booking based on inventory management and at the sole discretion of Uniworld.Details are subject to change; subject to availability.
16. Uniworld, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the promotion entry process.Entries that are misdirected, lost, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, or garbled upon actual receipt by Uniworld, for any reason, including without limitation by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, or incompatibility with Uniworld or other third party servers involved in the entry process, will not be eligible.Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot, or any other automated means will be void and will be disqualified.Uniworld cannot be held responsible for any problems with computer networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in a participant’ s entry form or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged, or lost.
17. By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to abide and be bound by all of the official Terms and Conditions, and the decisions of Uniworld.All decisions regarding the promotion including, but not limited to, selecting the cruise recipients shall be made by Uniworld whose decision shall be final, including but not limited to if the participant fails to abide by these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise acts(a) in a non - professional or inappropriate manner, (b) it is perceived that participant has an intent to harass, abuse, threaten or annoy any other participant, Uniworld, their affiliated companies or their advertising and promotions agencies, or(c) in any other disruptive manner.Uniworld has the right to reject entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions.
19. Uniworld reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms and Conditions, cruises, definitions, and any other information, or to cancel this promotion at any time without any form of notice whatsoever.
20. No purchase necessary.Void where prohibited.Further restrictions may apply depending on region / country of residence.Some participants may be ineligible to enter the promotion due to restrictions in their country or state / province of residence.
21. The information provided by participants will be used to alert the cruise recipients of their cruises and to provide participants with services and offers.
22. Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the promotion should be directed to Uniworld.