Introducing GenZ on U, our new family program exclusively for teens (13+) and their parents on select U by Uniworld cruises. A European experience both you and your teen will love, these cruises are the perfect way to celebrate graduations, special birthdays and other milestones, or just a great way to spend quality time together.
- Connecting with your teens through travel
- What’s included, like airport transfers, delicious food, immersive excursions and more
- Effortlessly travelling across Europe in your floating hotel with lush accommodations
- An exciting chance to travel and see new places
- The designated onboard teen lounge where they can hang out with cruisers their own age
- Karaoke, painting on the top deck or dancing the night away at an onboard theme party
You'll Both Love
- Active exploration and unconventional excursions onshore
- Plenty of fun activities onboard a modern ship
- Creating lifelong memories together along the rivers of Europe
Rolling on the Rhine
8 Days | Amsterdam to Frankfurt
2021 Date: July 24
Unique to this cruise:
- Photography and business workshop hosted by The Grub Father
- Onboard cooking demonstration
- Onboard & onshore activities co-hosted by The Grub Father
- Frites and Champagne Under the Stars
- German Rooftop BBQ
- And More
Amsterdam & Brussels Bound
8 Days | Brussels to Amsterdam
2021 Dates: July 10, August 7
- Culture & Food Tour by Bike
Come hungry, because you’re in for a real treat. We’ll bike through some of Antwerp’s famous neighborhoods and taste everything from Moroccan mint tea to Turkish delights to Jewish pastries.
- U+ Kayaking In Ghent
Easily the coolest way to see the city. We’ll take you to the canals and get a different view of Ghent.
- Amsterdam Canals
Known as the Venice of the North, you haven’t done Amsterdam until you’ve truly explored the canals, and we’ll go by boat. Sure, we won’t see all 165 of them, but we’ll get close.
8 Days | Nuremberg to Vienna
2021 Dates: July 23, 30
- Scenic Passau
How does a view from a fortress sound? We’re taking a walking tour up to Veste Oberhaus. This castle was built in 1219 and is now a museum, a youth hostel and a restaurant.
- Yoga in the Vineyards
There’s no better place for Savasana than in the vineyards of the Wachau Valley. And that’s just what you’ll be doing here.
- U+ Viennese Cooking Class
Have you ever wanted to test your culinary skills at Wiener schnitzel? Now’s your chance. And of course, it wouldn’t be a Viennese cooking class without apple strudel.
Eastern Europe Escape
8 Days | Belgrade to Vienna
2021 Dates: July 16
- Stephansplatz Metro
Explore Vienna on your own. We’ll guide you on the metro to Stephansplatz, the heart of the city. You can shop, stop in a café or pub, or explore the sights. We’ll be happy to give you recommendations.
- U+ Schönbrunn After Hours
We’re pretty sure it’s everyone’s dream to be in a castle after it’s closed. We’re doing it at Schönbrunn Palace—an architectural marvel. You’ll take a guided tour and see the quarters of the emperor and empress.
- Changing Gears
Rise and shine! Today we’re biking to the Ada Ciganlija recreation area, a natural escape for the city dwellers of Belgrade complete with a golf course, great cafés and a lake that many refer to as Belgrade’s Sea.