Airport/Ship Transfers: If you purchase a Uniworld Air-Inclusive Vacation, you enjoy the special included convenience of scheduled group transfers between the airport and the ship/hotel on the day the cruise or cruise/tour begins, and between the ship/hotel and the airport on the day the cruise or cruise/tour ends, when air booked falls within our transfer guidelines. There may be a waiting period between transfers of 2 hours or more unless private car transfers have been purchased. Private car transfers are only available on the cruise or cruise/tour start/end dates. Private car transfers are only available for transportation between designated airports and the ship, for up to two guests per car. If your flight arrangements arrive/depart outside of these parameters, you must make your own transfer arrangements.
Making Your Own Flight Arrangements: Should you elect to make your own flight arrangements, Uniworld will provide complimentary scheduled group transfers to/from the ship/hotel as long as your flights arrive/depart in the cruise-tour starting/ending cities in accordance with the dates shown in this brochure and your flight arrangements comply with the Transfer Guidelines as shown below. If your flight arrangements arrive/depart outside of these parameters, you must make your own transfer arrangements. Uniworld will not be responsible for missed transfers due to delayed or cancelled flights, or for missed cruise/trip days, or for extra costs resulting from the foregoing. To qualify for transfers, it is required that flight information and pre-trip arrangements for all passengers making their own flight arrangements be given to Uniworld no later than forty-five (45) days prior to departure and conform to the Transfer Guidelines in the following box:
TRANSFER GUIDELINES: Flights must arrive/depart within the following time limits:
Arrival guidelines for the programs listed below are 5 am – 2:30 pm
- Castles along the Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel)
Arrival guidelines for the programs listed below are 5 am – 3:30 pm
- Delightful Danube (cruise only Nuremberg to Budapest)
- Paris & Normandy (Paris to Paris)
- Burgundy & Provence (Lyon to Avignon)
- Burgundy & Provence (Avignon to Lyon)
- A Portrait of Majestic France (Paris to Bordeaux)
- Grand France (Paris to Avignon)
- Grand France (Avignon to Paris)
- Parisian Royal Holiday (Paris to Paris)
- Ultimate France (Avignon to Bordeaux)
Check-In and Check-Out Times: Please note that standard check-in and check-out times will apply regardless of flight schedules or transfer arrangements.
- Arrivals: On the day of embarkation your stateroom will be ready after 3:00pm. Guests who embark prior to 3:00pm can wait in one of the public areas onboard. For itineraries beginning at a hotel, your room will be ready after the hotel’s standard check-in time. We are unable to request early check-ins.
- Departures: On the day of disembarkation you must vacate your stateroom by 8:00am. Guests with flights departing later in the day may wait onboard in one of the public areas until 1:00pm or later, depending on the sailing schedule. For itineraries ending at a hotel, you must vacate your room by the hotel’s standard check-out time. We are unable to request late check-outs.
Note: For Port Location details, please visit Uniworld.com/ports.