We hope to welcome your charters and incentive group clients aboard soon!
Uniworld’s European ships are floating boutique hotels, each a work of art with sumptuous décor, old-world craftsmanship and accommodations for up to 159 guests.
A LEgacy of Service
We’re renowned for our exceptional service, with in-suite butlers and a rigorously trained staff for whom there is truly "no request too large, no detail too small."
We treat our guests to exquisite cuisine prepared with fresh farm-to-table ingredients and a selection of distinctive regional wines curated by our onboard sommeliers.
Everything is tailor-made at Uniworld, including activities catering to guests’ personal interests and a choice of exclusive excursions offered by no other cruise line.
Everything is included in the cruise fare, making a Uniworld journey not only exceptionally luxurious but a truly exceptional value as well.
- Impeccable service with one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios of any cruise line
- Beautifully and uniquely decorated ships, each designed to be a work of art
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- All scheduled airport transfers
- Riverview staterooms and suites with marble bathroom and handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England
- In-suite butler service, 24-hour room service and concierge services
- Gourmet dining with unlimited beverages, including premium spirits, beer and wine
- A choice of enticing excursions led by English-speaking local experts
- Authentic cultural experiences available exclusively to Uniworld guests
- Onboard fitness center and exercise and wellness classes
- Bicycles, helmets and Nordic walking poles for onshore use
- Onboard entertainment and Signature Lectures
Hosting events on a Uniworld ship offers a wealth of benefits to travel agents and meeting planners. Everything is included, there’s something for everyone to do, and the food, service and accommodations are all superb. Plus, travelling aboard a floating boutique hotel means guests only have to unpack once. Nothing could be more effortless or convenient.
Our in-house Charters & Incentives team is uniquely qualified to assist with every aspect of cruise planning, and takes great pride in exceeding the highest expectations of our guests.
Competitive pricing and product information in a timely manner
Comprehensive customization options, including special menus, onboard entertainment and activities, private shore excursions, corporate branding opportunities and more
Flexible itineraries orchestrated by our own Europe-based Operations team
A/V equipment, ship-wide Wi-Fi and meeting spaces in a variety of configurations
Onboard entertainment and Signature Lectures