Obtaining required travel documents is your sole responsibility. Requirements vary by country and are subject to change at any time. Please check with the government agencies of the countries you will be visiting for the most recent information.
For countries that require a visa, guests can obtain one through the embassy of that country or through a visa processing service. We partner with Visa Central/CIBT. To go to Visa Central/CIBT you can CLICK HERE or call them at 1 (877) 955-8624. Please note that the use of any visa processing service will include costs to you including consular fees, mailing/courier fees, and other service fees payable to the service agency.
Please note that some countries have the option to purchase a visa on arrival at a low cost, however we recommend obtaining all required documents in advance whenever possible.
Additional information, by country, for U.S. Passport Holders
All information provided below is for reference only and is subject to change. Visa regulations and processes are determined by the countries visited and your local consulates, who may make changes at their discretion. It is your responsibility to confirm any details with your travel agent, visa provider or consulate, and to obtain and carry the correct travel documents.
An e-visa is offered by the Arab Republic of Egypt and can be requested online. Availability, pricing, and processing time are subject to change, however the cost is approximately $30 USD per person and should be requested at least 7 days prior to departure. Guests may also be able to obtain a visa at the Cairo airport, however the fee is payable in USD cash only.
IndiaA single-entry visa is required for our India programs. US passport holders are eligible for an e-visa and can apply online. Visas cannot be obtained upon arrival.
A visa is not required. Visitors must hold a U.S. passport that is valid six months from the end of your stay.
A single-entry visa is required for our Jordan programs. U.S. passport holders may obtain a visa on arrival in Jordan under the following circumstances:
- Guests with a scheduled Uniworld transfer will be eligible to be part of a free group visa that our vendor will secure for the group upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport.
- Guests arriving outside of our transfer guidelines can obtain a visa on their own upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport for a cost of JOD 40 per person; this must be paid in Jordanian currency. Credit cards are not accepted. There is a bank in the airport where guests can exchange money to pay for their visa.
A visa is not required for visitors from the U.S. & Canada who hold valid passports.
Entry and exit occur during the cruise/tour program. Our local team will assist guests with obtaining a visa on arrival.
- For programs beginning in Hanoi, the port of entry for Cambodia will be Siem Reap International Airport (REP). A Uniworld Representative will be on site to assist in fast tracking visa service. Guests must bring $50 USD (cash) to receive a visa.
- For programs beginning in Ho Chi Minh City, the point of entry for Cambodia will be Phnom Penh Port for border crossing. The visa will be issued by an Immigration officer during the cruise/tour. Guests must bring $50 USD (cash) to receive a visa.
A multi-entry visa is required for our Vietnam programs. A visa cannot be secured upon entry. E-visas are available online through the government of Vietnam.
For guests traveling from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi:
- First Entry checkpoint: Tan Son Nhat International airport.
- Final Exit checkpoint: Noi Bai International airport.
For guests traveling from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City:
- First Entry checkpoint: Noi Bai International airport.
- Final Exit checkpoint: Tan Son Nhat International airport.