TRAVEL INFORMATIONfor unexpected changes
WHAT TO KNOW DURING THIS TIME
We appreciate your patience during this high call volume time. To better serve you, we have created a new way for you to connect with our support teams. You now have the additional option to send us an email. We will just need the guests' last name and booking number along with your request. For a new booking, please provide the date and itinerary that you are interested in booking.
- If you are a Travel Advisor representing a Uniworld guest, please email us at: Info@Uniworld.com or call our reservations line at 1-800-733-7820.
- If you are a Travel Advisor representing a group booking, please email us at: GroupInfo@Uniworld.com or call our Groups department at 1-800-425-0043.
- If you booked your cruise directly with Uniworld, please email us at: ConsumerReservations@Uniworld.com or call our Consumer team at 1-800-259-2009.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm, Pacific Time; Saturday from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Pacific Time. Closed on Sundays.
How we handle the unexpected
While travel is a wonderful way to see the world, learn about other cultures and relax, it isn’t always without its unexpected surprises—which come from the ebbs and flows of the world as we know it. With that in mind, you can count on the value of Uniworld’s experience and regional knowledge to make sure you enjoy your cruise-tour even when conditions beyond our control occur.
If unexpected conditions occur, we will make decisions that are in the best interest of our guests, our crew and our vessels, and will take the following steps:
We will keep you posted on significant deviations
We monitor conditions along all our routes throughout the season. We will share
updates with you when we deem appropriate.
- During unusually low/high water periods, a special statement will be posted on this page to inform you of the river conditions.
- If there is a likelihood that a particular cruise will be significantly impacted, this page will be updated with information about that cruise.
- In the case of a significant deviation or full cancellation, you will be notified at the email address you provided at time of booking or on your Passenger Information Form.
- In the case of a significant deviation that becomes necessary after the start of your cruise-tour our onboard/on shore personnel will keep you informed.
- We monitor conditions along all our routes throughout the season. We will share updates with you when we deem appropriate.
We will keep our travel partners, your Travel Advisors, informed
- If you booked your cruise through your Travel Advisor, please keep in contact with them regarding your cruise, as we will be directly in contact with them if there are any cancellations.
We know that your Uniworld cruise is a very special occasion for you and as such, we will always do everything within our power to handle the unexpected and unforeseen in the best way possible.