Being mindful, well-informed, and prepared are essential traits of an experienced traveller, and we approach each Uniworld cruise with that same thorough care and mindset. When you travel with us, you can rest easy knowing your plans and adventures are in the hands of a dedicated worldwide team.
Health and safety assurance—another added inclusion on your cruise.
SECURITY & SANITATION FEATURES ON OUR EUROPEAN SHIPS*
- All outside doors and access to the interior of the ships are locked when docked, and only registered guests can access the ship using a key card.
- All guests and luggage are verified against the manifest at check-in.
- Guests have 24/7 access to the front desk.
- Key card scanners with facial recognition are utilized at the gangway.
- Cameras are present at the entrance of the ship and in public areas and are monitored by our reception staff.
- Trained security staff are posted at the gangway 24 hours a day.
- Ships are patrolled by trained staff 24/7.
- All deliveries are thoroughly inspected before being brought onboard.
- All crew have received professional health and hygiene training, and enforce strict sanitation protocols throughout each cruise.
- New air filtration systems have been added to our ships.
- All areas onboard the ships, as well as tour buses, are disinfected multiple times per day.